Our innovative Activities module, revolutionizes the way you create and manage digital forms of any kind. One can effortlessly design, customize, and deploy dynamic digital forms tailored to your specific needs. Whether it's surveys, feedback forms, sales visit reports, or any other type of data collection, F
URVA provides you with a versatile and user-friendly platform to bring your forms to life.
Say goodbye to traditional paper-based processes and welcome the convenience and efficiency of digital forms. URVA empowers you to design intuitive and interactive forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface.
Here is to begin with:
- From URVA home page, click on Admin Settings from top left corner and then Activities.
- Tap on '+' plus Icon on the bottom right side to create a new activity.
- Click on Workflow to create a workflow for your form. (Click here to know about Workflow Creation)
- Different Interfaces appears on the right side, pick and drop the Interfaces as per requirements like text, name, number, address, image, signature, audio, NFC, File Attachment, rating, photo and others.
- Each interface has different Properties, Availability, Validation and Input of their own which user can define based on their requirements. Click on the properties icon and define these settings accordingly. You may define Sub types of the fields.
- After adding the required interface and enabling the properties of each interface,.
- Click SAVE to save & update the Activity form.
Map template with an Activity
Map any template with an activity form following these steps: From URVA Home page, under Admin settings go to Basic Setup and click on Templates. Click on the + New Template to add a new template and select any template type such as PDF, SMS, ...
Create different templates on URVA
One can create a template for notifications to be sent to any user or customer via SMS, Email, WhatsApp or a push notification. Create templates by following the steps mentioned below: From URVA home page, go to Admin Settings and then click on ...
Create & Update Triggers
Create Triggers: Trigger messages can be configured by the user, which can be sent to the customer as well as the supervisor/ user himself through email, SMS, WhatsApp, or push notifications. To add trigger messages, follow the below steps: From URVA ...
View, Create & Update Hierarchy
URVA users can create a hierarchy and map that hierarchy to the users accordingly so that they can view the data according to the hierarchy. Create Hierarchy one by one: From URVA home page, go to the Admin settings. Click Hierarchy under the ...
Create a Workflow
A workflow is the sequence of processes through which a task (a piece of work) passes from initiation to completion. In simple words, a workflow is a set of different stages of a task. To know more about a workflow, (click here). Create a workflow ...