How to login on Web Portal?
Logging in to the web portal is easy:
- Go to https://web.urva.app/
- Enter 'Organization code' and click on Next. ( Organization code along with your Username and Password will be sent to you through an email)
- Enter Username and Password and click on Login.
- The login session will be expired after 15 minutes of inactivity.
You can update check "Remember Me" option to avoid the session expiry.
Now you are successfully logged in web portal. This is what your web dashboard will look like.
* Please note for trial accounts please open URL : https://trial.feetport.app
Customize your Login page
URVA has a feature to customize the login page as per organization's requirements. Here is how to use this feature: On URVA home page, Go to Basic setup under Admin settings and select the UI settings. Now click on the view under Login UI settings ...
How to install URVA1 on your device?
One can easily download the URVA1 app on their device. Please visit the following links to download the URVA1 mobile application: Download URVA1 for Android from- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=competent.groove.feetport Download URVA1 ...
Enable Multi-factor Authentication on a user login
Follow the below steps to enable multi-factor Authentication on a user login :- From the URVA Home page. Go to the Users under the Identity management module. Search and click on the User with the help of Filter. Click on Multi-Factor Authentication ...